While our inventory needs change on a regular basis, please refer to these lists for an idea of what we can and cannot accept.
- Authentic mid-century
- Small-scale furniture
- Locally made or unique
- Modern / Contemporary
- Genuine leather
- Quality antiques
- Quality rugs
- Traditional furniture
- IKEA products
- Particle board or soft wood pieces
- Bunk beds
- Heavily aged antiques
- Cheaper rugs
- Mattresses and box springs
- Children’s furniture
- Small decor pieces
- Kitchen sets
- Any broken or dysfunctional pieces
If we are unable to take your items due to being overstocked on our store floor, feel free to check back at a later date to see when we will be able to accept them.
We can only accept gently used furniture in good selling condition. Please no pet hair, odors, stains, etc. Reasonably worn pieces can still be taken, but the condition of the piece will affect our selling price.
Please be aware that due to limited space,we are not able to take everything, and there may be a chance that the piece you wish to consign will not be a good fit for our store. As such, we ask that you send photos of the items you wish to consign to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with any relevant information you may want to provide, such as:
- Who made the piece, and how old it is
- What the piece is made of
- How much it originally cost / How much you’re hoping to make from it
- If there is any damage or cosmetic wear at all
Once we have received the images, we will respond as quickly as possible to let you know if we can take your items, or ask for more necessary information. This process allows us to better serve you by giving us time to clear space for your pieces, as well as save you a trip if we are unable to accept your pieces.
Customization choices include:
Choose from over 350 different fabrics and marine grade vinyls.
- Change the fabric choice of any throw pillows at no added cost.
Choose your layout, from sofas to loveseats to chairs to sectionals.
- Not all sofa designs can be made as sectionals, loveseats or chairs. Ask for details.
- Sectionals can be reversed in layout.
- Choose your foam density to fit your ideal comfort.
- Change the leg style and color to fit your space.
- Change the button layout– or remove them altogether!
Standard upcharges include:
- Any upgraded fabric choice — $100; $200 for sectionals
- Extend a sofa by one cushion length — $525 up to 24″; $825 up to 36″
- Extend frame depth up to 3″ — $725
Add a pull-out queen bed mechanism — $745
- Only applicable to specific styles. See them here.
- Add a floating chaise — starting at $595
- Additional throw pillows — $40 ea.
- Additional seat cushions — $250 ea. ($100 for new jacket, $150 for cushioning)
- Convert to a bench cushion or vice versa — $345 ($275 for Loveseat)
- Mix & match arm styles to other sofas — $350 per arm (varies)
- Add welting to cushions that didn’t have it — $250; $350 for sectionals
And that’s not all! Have something else you’d like to try? Contact a store associate and we will let you know if what you want to do is possible, and how much it will be. We want to make the exact sofa you’ve been wanting all along.
Any piece by DFF comes with a lifetime warranty on the frame, springs and seat cushions, as well as a limited one-year warranty on the fabric (with certain exceptions on discontinued or budget products). Original receipt must be presented for warranty to apply.
For more information on what the warranty covers, please reference this article.
We have partnered with a third party delivery service who can deliver two items within a 10 mile radius of our store for $75 with additional upcharges for distance, additional pieces, etc. You can find more information on this service here.
Sales & Discounts
Shop by Manufacturer
If you would like to leave feedback on your experience with our store, feel free to rate us or write a review at any of the linked options under “LEAVE FEEDBACK” at the bottom of the page. Currently, our store has accounts with Google, Yelp and Facebook. We’d love to know what you liked most and how we can improve!
If you are having troubles with the website or would like to report an issue, please contact the manager at email@example.com.
Warranties & Guarantees
Our store does not offer a direct warranty on any of our other new items. However, the original manufacturer may have their own warranty for their products. If you have an issue with one of our new products, we will happily direct you to the manufacturer’s customer service for any possible warranty issues. In most cases, if a product falls under the manufacturer’s warranty, the manufacturer will send a replacement to our store for you to pick up at your convenience.
For your convenience, here are a few links to our various manufacturers’ warranty pages:
Any piece by Dan Frederick Furniture (DFF) comes with a lifetime limited warranty. The warranty covers:
- Frame and Springs: The wood frame and steel spring system are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal conditions, for as long as the original purchaser owns the product.
- Cushioning: The foam seat cushions are warranted against loss of resiliency for as long as the original purchaser owns the product.
- Seat cushions will soften with normal use and conform to the user’s shape. This is normal and not considered a defect.
- Sleepers/Recliners: Sleeper mechanisms, sleeper mattresses and recliner mechanisms are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the original date of purchase.
- Upholstery Fabric: Upholstery fabric is warranted against wear and tear under normal care and conditions for a period of one year from the consumer date of purchase. This does not cover shrinkage, pilling or fading due to chemical after-treatments or improper cleaning. Use of chemical after-treatments or improper cleaning invalidates the limited warranty.
- Some fabrics have qualities that are natural characteristics inherent to the style of fabric (i.e. nubs, color variations, shading, etc.). These are not manufacturer’s defects and are not covered by the limited warranty.
The warranty does not apply to furniture in commercial use, or where there is evidence of abuse, misuse or improper care. Costs of packing and/or shipping to and from the factory are not covered. DFF will either repair or replace at its option any product that has a defect in materials or workmanship covered by its limited warranty without charge. To obtain service under this warranty, contact the original furniture dealer from whom you purchased your product, along with proof of original purchase. All packing and transportation charges for delivering the product requiring service to the furniture dealer are the responsibility of the original purchaser.
DFF reserves reserves the right to change specifications without notification. If identical materials are unavailable at the time of repair, DFF reserves the right to change or substitute material of equal quality.
We stand behind the quality of our DFF-manufactured products. If there is ever an issue with your product that is covered under warranty, we simply ask that you bring your item to our store and we will take it to our manufacturer as soon as possible to be repaired. Since everything is done in Woodburn, you shouldn’t be without your sofa for long!
Welcome to What's New? Furniture!
Not much. What’s new with you?